LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT (with supervisory qualifications)
Eastside Counseling Center is a holistic and integrative Individual, Couples and Family Counseling Center. We value diversity, creativity, connection, and acceptance. Our goal is to be a pillar of healing in our community and to create an ECC family atmosphere where everyone feels safe and welcomed.
Active License in Washington State: Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Independent Clinical Social Worker. Please only apply if you have an 'ACTIVE' WA State License. Thank you so much. Associates will be considered based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time Clinician
Salary: Range: $4000-$6000+/month depending on certifications, experience, and supervisory capabilities.
- Certifications: LICSW, LMHC, LMFT or related license to practice
- Education: MA or MS in related degree
- Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
- Clinicians provide outpatient counseling services at the ECC office or through Simple Practice telehealth.
- Conduct initial assessment CDA (clinical diagnostic assessment) as well as administer disorder related assessments as appropriate
- Use the DSM-5 to formulate diagnoses
- Counsel children, teens, parents, and families (individual, group, or family sessions)
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Fill out and follow through with client-related paperwork including session notes, treatment records, incident reports, etc. Unless pre-arranged sessions notes are to be completed by 10pm each day.
- Assess for suicide, self-harm, & possible cases of abuse
- Respond to emergencies in a professional and timely manner (including crisis calls) and report them to the director.
- Guide clients in the development of practical skills or strategies for dealing with issues presented
- Counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting clients as well as aiding them to better the family relationship as a whole
- Refer clients to community resources as necessary
- Network with other agencies, churches, and organizations to educate others about ECC as applicable
- Maintain confidentiality & professionalism
- Utilize weekly supervision and/or consultation/collaboration with ECC counselors/director
- Respond to phone calls received from families & community members
- Attend monthly administrative staff meeting
ECC Provides the Following:
- Support staff to handle all scheduling needs
- Billing and Credentialing Needs
- Paperless Case Management
- Supervision & Consultation
- Dynamic Team Environment
- In-Network with Most Major Insurance Companies
- Marketing Campaigns
- Professional Marketing Materials
- Professional Development
- Full Benefits Package:
- Premera Health Insurance options (Health, Dental, and Vision)
- Sick Leave
We have regular team events and aim to offer one another ample support. The mental health industry is very rewarding and can also be difficult at times. So, we really encourage our clinicians to practice radical self-care.
We offer an integrative and holistic approach to the mental health field. If you are a talented clinician who loves to work in a team environment, is an open learner, and helps clients improve the quality of their lives and relationships, we are looking for you!
ECC takes care of all the billing, marketing, scheduling, and credentialing so you can focus on what you do best – supporting your clients while practicing self-care! We also offer flexible work hours.
We are nested in Juanita Village just one block from Juanita Lake in the beautiful Weidner Building, next to the Michael's Arts & Craft store: 9757 Northeast Juanita Drive #206 Kirkland, WA 98034
We are utilizing Telehealth as much as possible for optimal safety during COVID-19.
We look forward to meeting you!
The ECC Team
Please email us at [email protected] for more information.