I enjoy working with people as they transition through difficult life situations. I know how hard transitions can be and I am devoted to giving people the extra support they need to feel more confident and assured they are making the best choices for themselves. I build on a client’s strengths and really helps clients increase their self-reliance, self-assurance, self-confidence, and self-love.
Having worked with children, teens, young adults, midlife, and the elderly I bring great insights and understanding of the developmental influences that can play a big part in people’s understanding of themselves and others. I am well-versed in family systems and have provided many families with strength, encouragement, and the skills they need to improve their relationships and increase their connections and happiness. I am passionate about empowering individuals, couples, and families to heal and move toward being their most evolved selves and living their very best lives.
Education and Licensure
- Dually clinically licensed mental health clinician practicing in Washington and Idaho states.
- Master of Social Work degree in mental health from the University of Southern California Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work.
Specialties and Modalities
- Strengths-based approach
- Family Systems Therapy
- Women's Health
- Couples Therapy
- Pre-marital Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Relationship Closure Discernment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sunday works remotely and works together via Telehealth.